Looking to the future can serve to provide one with so many benefits. In addition to the fact that it’s simply good to keep up with where the world is going, particularly in terms of innovation, looking to the future also fuels our own dreams. The great trends that are changing the way we innovate in 2016 inspire us to reach for the heavens.
In terms of significant trends that will serve to change our present, in addition to our future, there are several things to get excited about.
Five Big Trends For 2016 And Beyond
If you want to get excited about the future will impact us as Islamic individuals, consider the following:
- Look for the device mesh: Currently, we exchange information through things like laptops, smartphones, and tablets. However, expect this trend to evolve to extraordinary lengths for 2016 and beyond. A wider variety of endpoints will allow us to interact through wearables, augmented reality, and virtual reality.
- Continuous and ambient: One significant trend that will that will serve to aid innovation for the future involves our digital interaction experiences becoming more continuous and ambient than ever before. We will be able to bring our experiences to a variety of devices and environments. No matter what, you will be able to remain the exact same entity, no matter where you might go.
- 3D printing is going to become even more extraordinary: A little research on the subject of amazing 3D printing examples will yield some stunning results. People are already emphasizing innovation through 3D printing in a variety of staggering ways. Not only should you expect this to continue, but you should also expect things to develop and improve in ways you can scarcely imagine.
- Machines are going to become even more adept at learning: We’re going to find that as time goes on, machines are going to become even better at understanding their surroundings. Perhaps more exciting, they are going to become even more adept at learning from those surroundings for future effort and reference.
- Advanced system architecture is going to become even more advanced: As you can gather from all of the items above, the system architectures that will host all of these ideas is going to become more complex and elaborate than ever before. By the same token, potential threats and security demands for the future are going to have to rise to meet whatever we happen to come up with.